Full Voice: The Art & Practice
of Vocal Presence
How can you embody your full presence–through your voice?
How can you speak so people will listen?
What gifts reside deep inside you that are yearning for expression?
How would your life be different if you were “unsilenced?” If your voice were alive, expressive, powerful, and clear?
No matter what you do for a living, you spend a good part of every day in conversation–at work, at home, and in your community. As important as our voices are, few of us know how to embody them to their full potential. Many of us feel self-conscious about how we sound, but don’t know how to make authentic, lasting change in our voices.
Learning to consciously tap the full range of expression available to you in your voice also opens up a fuller range in your bodysoul… and makes it much more likely that your message will reach the minds and hearts of your listeners. Working with your own full voice makes you a more skillful listener as well.
Full Voice is the work of Barbara McAfee–I am in her Full Voice Coach Training Program and this is part of my practicum!
In this highly interactive, practical, and fun workshop, together, we will:
- Explore our vocal strengths, habits, assumptions, and challenges,
- Increase vocal awareness, flexibility, and expression using the Five Elements Framework,
- Identify ways to use voice to project authority, express passion, extend compassion, and convey vision in everyday conversations,
- Learn how to use our voices to awaken our gifts,
- And have fun, playing and making sound together!
Friday, November 2nd, from 7:00-8:30
St. Paul Yoga Center, Corner Studio
FREE! Let me know you’re coming, or just show up!