Welcome to my new blogsite!
I’ve downsized my online presence to honor the simpler life that I am living here in Port Townsend, Washington, in the traditional lands of the S’Klallam and Chemakum peoples.
I have moved from a pretty full practice of holistic life coaching clients in Minnesota to only seeing clients from time to time when they reach out to me.
Instead of building a practice here and maintaining an active online presence, I’m focusing on different in-person relationships:
- I am deepening my relationships with my parents as I support them more and more as they age.
- I am deepening my relationship with my husband as we learn to live here, tending this much land.
- I am deepening my relationship with the land, forest, and gardens that I tend, producing as much food as possible to feed us and my parents, growing and making medicine, and planting native plants to support the ecosystem.
- I am deepening my relationship with music—singing more, leading chant & song, singing for church, singing in community, learning to play guitar.
- I am deepening my relationship with myself, learning to listen more deeply to my body so I don’t injure her and so I can support her as I age.
Right now, I am committed to blogging on the Solstices and Equinoxes as I deepen my own awareness and alignment with the living earth.
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you find resonance in my blog posts. I hope you find practices that support you and gatherings you’d like to join. I hope you find nourishment for your own path.
Community Herbalist, Pacific Rim College (2-year course, in progress)
Full Voice Coach, Barbara McAfee
Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Interfaith Minister, The New Seminary
Laughter Yoga Leader, Jody Ross
Resonant Kinesiology Practitioner
Riso-Hudson Enneagram Teacher
SomaYoga Teacher, Yoga North
Soul Collage Facilitator, SoulCollage®
The Way of the Happy Woman Teacher, Sara Avant Stover
Wild Church Guide, Wild Church Network
Women’s Yoga Teacher, Sara Avant Stover
Yin Yoga Teacher, Michelle Pietrzak-Wegner