It’s Valentine’s Day.
How about a focus on real, everyday Love?
Romantic dinners, heart-shaped gifts, chocolate, sexy lingerie—they are a fun way of expressing Love, but I’m talking about taking steps to choose and create Love in a simple, daily way.
Today, can you remember to:
- Give yourself the benefit of the doubt?
- Be friendly and kind when you make a mistake?
- Not rush?
- Listen to the needs of your body? (move, rest, eat, use the bathroom…)
- Listen to your heart, not judging your feelings, but allowing them all and being gentle with yourself?
With others, can you:
- Be present with yourself as you interact with them? (That way you’ll be more attuned.)
- Offer your kind attention, even to strangers?
- Go out of your way to be of service?
- Put yourself in their shoes before responding?
- Receive their goodwill?
Everyday Love is a choice, an action, a verb.
Even if you don’t feel Love, take a step to choose it. Start with yourself and move out from there. Let everyone you touch receive your Love.
The world needs you, showing up as you, which is an expression of Love. And the world needs us all choosing Love with each other, one babystep at a time.
This is the way we can create Everyday Love, every day.
Come practice Everyday Love with me!
- Body Love: Mindful Movement & Yoga, Tuesdays at noon
- Body, Mind Love: The Mindful Art of Tea,Wednesday, February 15th
- Body, Heart Love: The Way of the Happy Woman® Winter Mini-Retreat, Sunday, February 19th
- Body, Heart, Mind Love: Mindful Self-Care for your Whole Bodysoul, Wednesday, March 15th
- Body, Heart, Mind Love: Releasing Our Hearts: Working with the Passions and the Virtues of our Enneagram Type, with Dave Hall, Saturday, March 25th